Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403321 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:04 am
Subject:
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:41:38 +0000

Hi,

Please, I know this message sounds strange, surprising and probably incredible to you, but it is the reality. My name is DALTON Martines, born on January 25, 1949 in the Brequigny clinic in Rennes, consultant in Switzerland, where I worked for 15 years. I had to contact you this way because I want to do something very important. It'll sound a bit suspicious, but you don't know me. By the way, I have esophageal cancer that is terminally ill. My doctor only informed me that my days are being counted based on my condition. I have had this disease for over 4 years. My husband is dead and I have no children because I lost my husband and our only son in a traffic accident. I plan to donate all my belongings. I almost sold my things, including an oil company, part of that money goes to various associations, help centers for orphans and the homeless. I don't know what you do, but I want to help you help others. At that time, I had in my personal account account lock the sum of € 700,000 that I had kept for a project to build an orphanage. I will be able to give you this money that can help you in your business and projects. I ask you to accept this because it is a gift that I am giving you and that without asking for anything.

May God's peace and mercy be with you.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403582 by FishyMails Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:49 am
Date: 2020-01-22 1:41:18 PM +00:00
Subject: RE: Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:41:38 +0000

I just received your email and I really thank you for your message. I want to tell you that I found your email thanks to the email search engine. Currently I am hospitalized

I offer this gift from the bottom of my heart and I would really like to do this action because my health is deteriorating when I would like to donate it to someone honest before my last day on this earth so that this person can help orphans and the homeless. it is indeed a donation of 700,000 euros. And I do it because my spiritual father advised me I have more hope I already know my expiration date (end of my existence on this earth) very true that I am a Christian believer but science is more This is why this donation is so important to me, because I would not want to be asked on the last day that, you make wealth that I had given you and I would be unable to answer. See for yourself if the wisest of the earth SALOMON to declare after deep analyzes that "vanity

vanities everything is vanity ”I do not see why I will keep the goods of this earth without sharing them with my neighbor. To finish, Now I want you to tell me about yourself in a few lines: what you do in life, your economic situation, your religion and if possible your private life just to reassure me that my gift is well used. I believe that you are the good person towards whom God guided me, I believe from the bottom of my heart to give you my 700,000 euros for free.

Hoping for a quick response from you.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#403587 by FishyMails Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:34 pm
Date: 2020-01-22 7:09:13 PM +00:00
Subject: RE: Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:41:38 +0000

I want to tell you that I received the email and I say thank you once again for the time you devote to me

may my GOD richly bless you and overwhelm you I see that you are the only person to whom I can make this gift among so many others because the Bible declares that we can count on God more than on anything or anyone other. You are frank and clear and it is after a long prayer that the holy spirit guides me to you because I have proposed to several others but the Lord did not choose them I do not want to doubt you because I believe that you deserve this gift as long as you are not naive after being so sweet to me excuse me for this theme, regarding my illness; I have more hope because the great doctors confirmed it to me. I am dying and my days are now numbered. You would help me accept my Gift with both hands. Please answer me so that I can put you in touch with my lawyer so that he can help you to be the legal heir of my property.

attached to this message are some pictures of me and my husband peace to his soul if you can also send me some pictures of you and your little family I will be delighted.

Thank you for understanding and waiting to read to you may God the Father bless you.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.