Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#401366 by AlanJones Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:41 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: I Am Mr Eric Thompson UNITED NATION INSPECTION AGENCY HARTS FIELD-JACKSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. ATLANTA, GEORGIA.
Tel. No.: +13029173768

I Am Mr Eric Thompson
UNITED NATION INSPECTION AGENCY
HARTS FIELD-JACKSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
ATLANTA, GEORGIA.

I am Eric Thompson Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF USA. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it reveals an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes. The consignment was abandoned because the content was not properly so declared by the consignee as it was declared as personal.

The diplomat's inability to pay for non-inspection fees are among the other reasons why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $ 4M or more. They are still in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes, the details of the consignment including your name and email from the United Nations office in the USA. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, phone number, and full address so I can cross-check and see if it matches the official documents.

It is now that you are the beneficiary and still need the consignment or repatriate it back to USA (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave me a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non-inspection document (s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way. I can not wait to get back to you. You can either come in person, or you can engage the services of a secure shipping / delivery company / agent that will provide the necessary security. That's what you need to do with the doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee.

Best Regards,
Mr Eric Thompson
INSPECTION OFFICER.
TEXT: +1 (302) 917-3768

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401412 by mettes Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:24 pm
I Am Mr Eric Thompson
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

GOOD-LUCK MY DEAR SISTER, BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAIL FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE £550 FEE PLESAE YOU ARE ASKED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FAST SO AS TO COMMENCE.

BANK NAME: BBVA
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: MONDLANE ALFREDO RAUL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ES21 0182 1005 3202 0165 1533
BIC : BBVAESMM
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: CARRER DE SANT 32 08014 BARCELONA SPAIN
BANK ADDRESS: CARRER DE SANT 39 08014 BARCELONA SPAIN

NOTE: REMEMBER TO SEND ME THE COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP AND ALSO THE SENDER AND AND ADDRESS. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU FAST.

Best Regards,
Mr Eric Thompson
INSPECTION OFFICER

* Bank account reported
Last edited by mettes on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
#401418 by AlanJones Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: I Am Mr Eric Thompson UNITED NATION INSPECTION AGENCY HARTS FIELD-JACKSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. ATLANTA, GEORGIA.
Tel. No.: +13029173768

I Am Mr Eric Thompson
ATLANTA, GEORGIA.

I am Eric Thompson Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF USA. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it reveals an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes. The consignment was abandoned because the content was not properly so declared by the consignee as it was declared as personal.

The diplomat's inability to pay for non-inspection fees are among the other reasons why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $ 4M or more. They are still in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes, the details of the consignment including your name and email from the United Nations office in the USA. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, phone number, and full address so I can cross-check and see if it matches the official documents.

It is now that you are the beneficiary and still need the consignment or repatriate it back to USA (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave me a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non-inspection document (s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way. I can not wait to get back to you. You can either come in person, or you can engage the services of a secure shipping / delivery company / agent that will provide the necessary security. That's what you need to do with the doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee.

Best Regards,
Mr Eric Thompson
INSPECTION OFFICER.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#401537 by mettes Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:47 am
I Am Mr Eric Thompson
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

HELLO Mrs XXXXXXX MY SISTER HOW ARE YOU DOING I HOPE YOU ARE GOOD I HAVE SEND YOU MANY MESSAGE, I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AS LONG AS YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES IS CONCERN CONSTANT COMMUNICATION MATTER ALOT AND AM I AM THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT, SO AS TO KNOW HOW EVERYTHING IS GOING,I AM HAPPY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOOD, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO REPLY MY MESSAGE ANYTIME YOU SEE IT.
AS YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO SEND IT IN ACCOUNT IN SPAIN BELOW IS OUR AGENT ACCOUNT IN UNITED STATE, SO YOU ARE ASK TO SEND IT FAST I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT RECEIPT

BANK NAME: ALOHA PACIFIC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
BANK ADDRESS: 832 SOUTH HOTEL STREET HONOLULU HAWAII 96813-2373
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: KIMBERLEY F GUILLERMO
ACCOUNT HOLDER ADDRESS: 99-608 HONOHINA STREET AIEA HAWAII 96701 U.S
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 13000003378853
ROUNTING NUMBER: 321379148
AMOUNT TO SEND: £550

Best Regards,
Mr Eric Thompson
INSPECTION OFFICER

* Bank account reported