Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400517 by Troy Platt Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:48 am
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:16:35 +0000
Subject: Attention

Attention Please,

Please, I apologies for using this medium to reach you. My name is Barrister Marthin Shetabey, the legal counsel to a late client. I became acquainted to one Mr.(full name withheld) who is a national of your country who was at his time, a senior management staff at OIL & GAS COMPANY here; I became his primary legal adviser right before his departure.

I am making contact with you now because my client suddenly passed away nine years ago after a brief illness leaving me with no information or contact details of his family or next of kin. As my client legal representative, it is incumbent upon me to produce evidential documents relating to his beneficiary or next of kin to the bank to file a claim, hence i decided to contact you. I’m confident that the relevance of your nationality, your last name and possibly family relationship to my client will qualify you to lay a claim to his account. I plan to present you to the bank as his next of kin and supply you all relevance paper work to put you in a comfortable position for the claim of his 4.5 MILLION DOLLARS.

This fund is currently domiciled (seating) in a dormant account at a bank here Lome Togo, awaiting claim. The new Togo Monetary and Banking Regulations now allow banks to liquidate any dormant account after a statutory life span of 10 years. I am writing this letter to inform you that it’s very possible for you to claim this account. I will present you as the beneficiary /next of kin based on the relevance of your nationality, last name and my back up paper work.

You can claim this fund and have it remitted to you within a very short period of time instead of letting the bank liquidate the account as unclaimed fund and I will help you file in an immediate injunction to stop any possible liquidation process. To file a claim, I will assist you with all relevance documentation relating to this account. These documents will give you a solid claim to this account.

If you are interested in this proposal, send me an email with a resounding yes via my legal email to get the process started. I look forward to hear from you regarding this transaction .please include your telephone number and the best time to call you when you reply to this letter.

Thanks

Marthin Shetabey

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement