Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400389 by FishyMails Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:38 pm
Date: 2019-11-17 12:17-0500
Subject: Re: Dear

Dear
I am very happy to contact you for this business transaction. I am Barrister Mrs. Diana Hamade from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am the Personal attorney to my late client from your country who died of car accident with the family in 2014.He deposited $15,500,000(Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) Only in a Bank here. He died without any registered next of kin.The bank contacted me and said that they will confiscate his account and money if i fail to present somebody as his next of kin,the bank wants to confiscate his money if i don't present a next of kin to claim the money.I contacted you because you have same last name and can perfectly fit in as his next of kin and he was from your country,Let us work together with trust to claim this money and share it 50% for you and 50% for me. Please send me your Cell phone number to communicate and Your Address, Full Name,sex,Age for details clarification of this transaction .

Please send me sms once you reply me with your details so that i can check my email immediately or whatsap me +971522851237

Regards and remain blessed
Barrister Mrs. Diana Hamade (Attorney-at-Law)
Office 602, Damas Tower, Maktoum Street, Deira

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement