Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400210 by AlanJones Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:13 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Dear my Good Friend
Tel. No.: +442070046000

Dear my Good friend,

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Funds out of the country to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $800,000.00 (EIGTH HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) I have authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.
The name and contact address of the Person with it is Ms. Elena Jouronova is as follows:

CONTACT AGENT Ms. Elena Jouronova

EMAIL: [email protected]

Telephone number: (+44) 20 7004 6000

Address: Canada House, Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5BJ, UK

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Contact Ms. Elena Jouronova now.

Best Regards,
Sir Jim Ratcliffe
NC 27609

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401622 by mettes Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:16 am
Dear,

Good morning! With reference to your massage below are the bank account details you send the $800.000.00 US Dollars shipping fee £350 via Express DHL Courier Service Company Express delivery to your mailing address. Please ensure you make use of the accurate Barclays bank account particulars as sated below to remit the required £350. You can transfer the sum via World-Remit or direct bank to bank transfer.

The Bank Nameis : Barclays Bank Plc
Account Name is: B. Coker
Bank Account Number is: 1341 2326
Sort code is: 208057
Barclays bank Address is: Barclays Bank UK PLC 1 Churchill Place Canary Wharf London E14 5HP

I wait for your reply

Sincerely,

Elena Jouronova ( Mrs.)

Secretary

Ms. Elena Jouronova

* bank account reported