Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#395082 by Troy Platt Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:38 am
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:02:04 +0100
Subject: phone number +1(202) 774-9022
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]
Return-Receipt-To: " Mr. David Werfel" <[email protected]>
Disposition-Notification-To: " Mr. David Werfel" <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]

FROM THE DESK MR DAVID WERFEL
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN REPUBLIC (CBN)
(OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
CENTRAL BENIN REPUBLIC.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07

Attention Beneficiary

We have received today payment credit instruction from the new President of Federal GOVENMENT BENIN REPUBLIC (PATRIC TALON)to credit
your account with your full inheritance compensation funds from the BENIN REPUBLIC reserve account with our bank.

This is to notify you that your funds ($45.7million dollars) has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can
not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank account, because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF)
so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service.

Your diplomat has arrived with your cash consignment box at Washington Dulles International Airport USA.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call the diplomat in person of HOPE GODWIN EMEFIELE with these phone number#(202) 774-9022 in
the United States, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignment delivery to you today? as they have been waiting to hear
from you to help them complete this delivery to you right now the diplomatic have arrival to united state with your consignment box,call
them for clearance fee only

You are to call the diplomatic in person HOPE GODWIN EMEFIELE with above number and also send him email at[[email protected] ] call them and get back to me.

Note; that you must reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to him through these email:Address {[email protected] ]
immediately you receive these email to enable him deliver your cash consignment to you in any part of USA,Canada and every part of world.

You must call me on my direct line# +229 6971 6644 for serious discussion.
I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from
you swiftly.
CONGRATULATIONS.
MR DAVID WERFEL
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN REPUBLIC

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#415875 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:49 pm
From: U'B'A-BANK PLC, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT. (Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II,) ( Cotonou , Republic Du Benin - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject:
Tel. No.: +22968517821

U'B'A-BANK PLC, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
(Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II,)
( Cotonou , Republic Du Benin
Telephone: (+22968517821)

We the UBA Bank, believed that you received the previous message we sent to you in regard to your transaction in our custody, so don't be ignorant of the truth if you want to receive your fund because the word truth helps/guide you through and that is only thing that can last because that is where you can see real means to receive your fund, remember that U'B'A Bank is the Apex Bank of all commercial Banks here in Benin Republic we are only one that in charge of your $2.5Million United State Dollar so stop dealing with whom ever is attempting to deceive you about receiving your fund from any other office apart from this bank and this is warning to you if you want to listen for this last time.

Meanwhile all I can advise you here is for you never modified the full-blooded to avoid making mistake that will put you in regret and to match this last advise in this very your long over due payment which is still with UBA Bank and don't fail victim in preach of wrong people. They preached an uncompromising, Christ full-blooded truth is what I want to tell you now that the $155 is only fee that is holding your fund in this bank which is the transfer covering fee. But if you are not interested in receiving your fund them make it open and send a latter of declaration there really was such a thing as the offense of the international transfer that you can not be able to raise $155 which was even reduce to $155 by the government to help compensation you. The $155 fee is an ultimatum, So don’t be a call to rebels to lay down what is already close to you although you can not see it but it is close if you give it a chance meanwhile don’t use a corrupted minds
of sinful men to judge this because this is real and I can swear to that because your fund is confide under my care as direct and I am personal taken care of Foreign Remittance Department which best reason why I am writing you personal.

So we anticipate your co-operation and regret any inconvenience this might cause you and promise that the release of your fund into your account will commence as soon as the $155 are been paid just give this bank 4hr to confirm your fund into your account, I have send you this email before and again I want to let you know that been ignorance of truth will never make you to know the truth because this is full-blooded although I know it might sound very difficult for you to believe but just try to give this a chance and see what I am telling you because the $155 is obligation fee and I will advice you to only comply so that you will be able to reap the benefit of your fund from this bank. So know the word truth and believe me that you will never regret from it.

And still warning you to take this life time opportunity and will advise you to take advantage of it, before it will become too late for consideration because all you need for this is only $155. Note, the money should be sending through Western union money transfer network instructed to the below info.

PAYMENT DETAILS:

RECEIVERS NAME:- JEW AGU
CITY : COTONUE
AMOUNT : US$155.00 USD
TEXT QUESTION : GOD
TEXT ANSWER : BLESS

Don't keep us waiting for your own good because you have less limited time from today to receive your fund.
For More information please call me via Telephone No: (+229)-68-51-87-21 if you need my further assistance.
Thank you and We Looking forward to hear from you soon.
sincerely
Mr Godwin Emfelie
Contact Email Reply
Foreign Remittance Department
U'B'A BANK PLC
Republic Du Benin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.