Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353274 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:59 am
Reply-to: "Dr.Charles Godwin" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +16184643071 & +22965462554

Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $7.4million out on delivery to you via consignment with the help of Hon.Justice Chukwuma Eneh Attorney General Federal High Court of Justice BENIN REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent .Philllip Ochikeve of the Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport Missouri, (USA) with your Consignment Box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he had.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and E-mail him with this mail address so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent .Philllip Ochikeve has no much time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow:

(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============As he is at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport Missouri, (USA) right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address.
(8)A Copy of Your I D For Identification.driving license So contact him via his email address,

Contact person:
Name- Agent .Phillip Ochikeve
Email: ([email protected])
Call Or Text On This Number (618) 464-3071

So contact him to deliver your Consignment box to you today, So get back to us immediately you communicate with the Agent to make sure that your fund has gotten to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know that the content of the consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know that the content of that consignment box is money to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Regards,
Dr.Charles Godwin
Mobile: (+229) 65462554

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#354829 by AlanJones Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:53 am
Tel. No.: +16184643071 & +22965462554

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $7.4million out on delivery to you via consignment with the help of Hon.Justice Chukwuma Eneh Attorney General Federal High Court of Justice BENIN REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent .Philllip Ochikeve of the Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport Missouri, (USA) with your Consignment Box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he had.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and E-mail him with this mail address so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent .Philllip Ochikeve has no much time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow:

(7)Nearest Airport ==============As he is at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport Missouri, (USA) right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address.
(8)A Copy of Your I D For Identification.driving license So contact him via his email address,

Contact person:

So contact him to deliver your Consignment box to you today, So get back to us immediately you communicate with the Agent to make sure that your fund has gotten to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know that the content of the consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know that the content of that consignment box is money to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Regards,
Dr.Charles Godwin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#361681 by AlanJones Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:45 pm
Tel. No.: +16184643071 & +22965462554

Contact person:

Regards,
Dr.Charles Godwin

#394919 by lunacyisnormal Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:20 pm
He is at it again.

Diplomat Philp Ochikeve
Denver International Airport
Add,8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249

My name is Mr, Nokia Lopez, a diplomat by training Iam 57yrs old.
I arrived Denver International Airport 3days ago on British Airways Terminal
5 Door 11, with your Golden Metal Box Reg No--UK3554887CT from the
United Nations valued 5.5m usd, of your next of kin as assigned and
approved by the united Nations Audit department, Approval No-- UN4143992 to be delivered to your address by me.

On arrival at Denver International airport, i lost my diary containing
your address and your phone number,as i was able to find your email address underneath your Golden Metal Box, Kindly reconfirm your name , address and your phone number to enable me deliver this golden metal box to your address in time. As
the Airport storage is charging you $23usd daily,try To ask them where you can send the $23usd today,because after today by tomorrow another storage fee of $23 will
adding for you until you are ready.

Try to reach us today very urgent, For more inquiring contact United
Nations Parcel Audit Department Attn; Dir of next of kin Mr, Philp Ochikeve
email;([email protected])

Name Philp Ochikeve
DOB 14th July 1956
Diplomatic Id no--BD9177
Yours diplomat,
Mr,Peter Ike