Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384537 by Troy Platt Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:11 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 20:03:59 -0700
Subject: SPECIAL EASTER BONANZA! TO YOU,

EASTER BONANZA! TO YOU,
SPECIAL EASTER BONANZA! TO YOU,
Email::: [email protected]

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY;

This is to notify all our clients about the latest development concerning all the PAYMENT that are left in our custody. which yours are inclusive Besides, your where given a High bill to pay for your transfer paper permit of your fund. in order to receive your PAYMENT of which we didn't hear from you for some times now.Hence,AFRICAN UNION (AU) Head Office has held meeting today been 20TH APRIL 2019 with (MONEY GRAM OFFICE ) the issue on the meeting is that they now offering a Special Easter Bonus to help all our customers that are abandoned their PAYMENT in our custody due to because of high price. in order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $50.00. to receive all their PAYMENT abandoned in our custody.

You shall be Received $8,000 in every two days, $4000 from MONEY GRAM OFFICE while $4000 from MONEY GRAM OFFICE after 3 hours you pick up the first transfer making total $8,000 you shall pick in each two days, Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your total funds of $2.8 million shall be transfer to your destination.

But note that after today you did not make the payment of $50.00.then we will divert your funds to government fund to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment because we are about to enter into new Project,That is the reason we decided to help all our customers before we enter the new project So be advise to send $50.00. immediately if you still wiling to claim your payment so that we will register your payment once we receive the transfer paper permit activation because you will start receiving your payment once the needed fee of $50 is send.

Send the $50.00 through Steam Cards or Google play USA/iTunes card and Forward the payment copy.

Note: that we do this to help all our customers so don't delay because any delay will make us to cancel your payment or divert payment to Government to avoid problem because we don't have such time to delay anymore.

I am looking forward to receive of $50.00 because your have from now till monday.

I wish you good luck and Merry Christmas in advance.
Yours in service

Email::: [email protected]
MRS ROSEMARY EZECHUKWU
NEW HEAD OF DIRECTOR.
FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE
REPUBLIC OF BENIN
THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE (X306)
EASTER BONANZA! TO YOU,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement