Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226481 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:07 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

My name is Abraham Karid, You can know more about me through my Facebook link; https://www.facebook.com/abraham.karid.
I am presently in the Military base in Egypt but will be headed to Gaza soon because of my job. It is a bloody scene down there. I see blood every where. The Land is covered by innocent blood.
Anyway I want you to help me heal the world.I want to help the less-privileged and the victims of war and conflicts/crisis in Mid-east Asia and Africa.
I have enough fund which i believe will go a long way in achieving this aim. Let us help the unfortunate ones, the less-privileged and the poor. I believe we can do this together.
Firstly, I have to inform you of everything you need to know including how I got the money.
On the 14th of August, I had a terrible experience which I pray never to witness again in this life, that was the day Mick Deane died, during the clash between Egyptian security services and supporters of ousted president Mohammed Morsi
http://www.inquisitr.com/903325/sky-new ... -in-egypt/
or
https://en.rsf.org/egypte-british-tv-ca ... 45054.html .
The news has gone all over the world but no one knows the truth of it all;the real story behind his death. On that fateful day, We went as a team of journalists to the Rebel's camp. Myself and other press crew which Mick was part of it.
Though we were guarded by the Egyptian security men.So when we got to the camp the militants were out and as we were doing some recordings. Mick and I found a box belonging to the militants. and we succeeded in taking the box into our van.
After a little-while, the members of the Muslim brotherhood came in and opened fire at us while the security men fought them back.
As God may have it, we succeeded in rushing back to our base with Mick having a bullet in him. The Health Workers tried their possible best but Mick kicked the bucket.
Right now, Mick is dead, The rebels are angry with the journalists here in Egypt because of the Missing box. They are desperately looking for the box. At a time they abducted some journalists. To cut the story short, I am with the box now and want to get the box out of Egypt now.
My life and my job is at stake. so I need you to keep this confidential.

All i needed is your assistance, to help me receive the box from the member of the Health Workers (Red Cross Society) that will be returning to your city.
I will package the box in such away that nobody will know what is inside the box. i will also use my diplomatic tag to seal it, so that it will not be scanned at the airport.
for your assistance; i will be giving you 10% of the whole money the the box.
Thanks
NB; This must be kept secret. Please!!!
Abraham Karid
[email protected]

Abraham Karid
Reporter at CNN
Studied at American University School of Communication
It's complicated

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226482 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:08 am
From Abraham Karid - [email protected]

XXX,
For confidential reasons I have decided that we will be communicating via this path.

Secondly, I will like to know you more because the amount contained in the box is not a child's play. The box contains 26,000,000 usdollars and therefore I should know exactly whom am dealing with.
Meanwhile I will appriciate if you will send me a scanned copy of your passport(or add me on facebook), address for the delivery and phone number which I will give to the health workers
I am not taking the box solely because I want to take the money.
My reasons for taking it is because from my findings; I discovered that the militants want to use the money in purchasing more arms which will definitely lead to death of more innocent people.

Also I want to give 20% of the money to Mick Deane's family, 40% to Charity, 10% to you for your assistance. I wish to get married and start a new family and buisness with my share which is the remaining 30%.

At the reciept of your reply, I will then make arrangement and hand the box over to the Mr Pavel Konecny who is the Team leader of the Health Workers here in Egypt. I will also send you the flight details, so that you will know when to expect the box.

Your urgent response will be most helpful

Thanks
A M Karid

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226566 by AlanJones Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:32 am
XXX,
I appreciate your support and quick response,
I have been able to discuss with the Mr Pavel Konecny who is the team leader of the health workers and he has agreed to bring down the box to you.
The health workers will be coming to XXX with a flight carrying health workers of different nationalities,
therefore the flight will transit in Ghana,West Africa and London,UK before finally getting to the XXX.

Flight Schedule;
The flight departs Cairo, Egypt(6h15) for Accra, Ghana(14h40m, Tuesday 11th November) on first transit
From Accra,Ghana to London, UK
Then from London,UK to XXX, XXX (23h05m,Saturday 15th November )

I suggest you that you be on alert because once they arrive XXX Airport, Mr Pavel will call you and you will direct him on how to get the box to you
Please remember that Mr Pavel does not know the content of the box. I will not like you to disclose the content of the box to anybody.
NB; I also want to inform you that am in the millitary base now under a very high security, I am have not been able to be moving outside the millitary base. The communication signal that am using is the military signal. So this is my most secured means of communicating with you

Thanks

Abraham Karid

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.194.174
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#226839 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:37 am
From Pavel Konecny - [email protected]

XXX,
My name is Pavel Konecny, I am the team leader of the United Nation's (voulnteers)Health Workers in the Egyptian Crisis/War zone.
Your Consignment was given to us by a CNN news reporter, Mr Abraham Karid in Egypt.
At the moment we are in Kotoka International Airport Accra, Ghana, West Africa on transit.
I am having so issues with the Airport Authority because Ghana Civil Aviation Authority(GCAA) are demanding for Port Clearance & Duty certificates and Insurance which costs the sum of 7,200 US dollar.
Meanwhile Mr Abraham Karid gave me the sum of 5,000 US dollars for the expenses, which will not be enough for the certificates. As for the difference of 1,700 USD; out of my personal money I can only help out with 1,000Euros(which you have to give me back at the delivery of your consignment).
Then as a matter of urgency, I will be needing the sum of 700 USD to offset the bill. You have to Send the 700 to the Airport Officer via western Union Money Transfer because of the urgency. We are running out of time.

So that I will not be delayed at the airport since my flight will be continuing .

I will make plans to buy a phone chip now, so that I can call you immediately
Dr Pavel Konecny,
Team-leader,
United Nation's Volunteers(Health)
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#226851 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am
XXX,

I have been calling your phone but couldn't hear what you were saying. I am on transit here. I can not access my account here. Bank to bank account transfer will take 48 hour before the money can get here. As a matter of urgency, Western Union or Moneygram is the only solution to this.
My flight departs early hours of tomorrow. you have to send the money to the Airport Transit hall officer Via western Union/Ria or sigue Money Transfer;

Name: Stephen Emeka Abutu
Address: Accra, Ghana
Amount: 700USD
Question: Reason
Answer: Tax
transfer code:......................................

I await your speedy response because I don't want to be delayed because of your box.

Regards

Pavel

The scammer uses the phone number +233230271619 to call victims.

#226854 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:53 am
Then you can send it to my colleague's so that he use his master card.
Account Name: Mr. A.Anthony
Bank Name: Santander Bank
Bank address: 58 Western road brighton..
Iban: GB45 ABBY
Sort Code: 090127
Bank Account Number: 41830093
Iban Bic: ABBYGB2LXXX

This is our only and best option now. Mind you time is not on our side.

#226932 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:58 am
XXX,
goodmorning, I got an email from Pavel. He is having some difficulties in Ghana because of the box. I am very worried now because he said that he will abandom the box in the airport, if we don't send some money for the clearance.
My worries is that the authorighty might decided to scan the box if leaves the box at the airport. and his flight leaves by 10:15 am. Please XXX, you really have to do something please. my tag is on that box and it contails my complete details, Also your details are on the box as the receiver. If they scan the box and finds out the content, we will land us into a very big problem.
Please try as much as possible to help me get this box cleared.
I will send you the combination key numbers of the box, so you can open the box when he brings it to you. Please send him the money. Once you receive the box open it and take back your money.
I await your response

Danke

Abraham

#226938 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:39 am
he said that he has given you the bank account information. once you make the deposit, they can withdraw the money with the master card. so you can transfer the money to him through the account

#226960 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:58 am
I understand your perusal. My worries is that time is not on our side. we have few hours before Pavel's flight departure. Please discuss with your Lawyer and accountant as fast as possible.
I await for your response

#381977 by AlanJones Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:41 am
4 and a half years later, a mail out of the blue.

Subject: Urgent
Tel. No.: +19382223331

This is to inform you that I have resolved the whole problems with-holdings the release of the fund with the help of Christine Lagarde. The Fund Release order was Issue at Davos. A firm in Istanbul was assigned to release the fund to us but they insist that it can only be released to you because they found your name and particulars are the true beneficiary of the 26 million USD.
Below is the company's Information.
Company name: FUNDING AND GUARANTEES LIMITED
Company address: MERKEZ MAH. HASAT SOKAK, NO: 52/1, SISLI, ISTANBUL, TURKEY.
Company number: 01036671

I need your urgent attension. You can as well write me via Whatsapp +1 938 222 3331.
I am glad that everything have been resolved. I await your swift response to enable me give you the particulars of the officer in charge. because I have been in communication with him.
Thanks
Abraham Karid

#382027 by AlanJones Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:45 am
Subject: Re: My respond
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +905377455968 & +905316128103

XXX

Your lackadiscal attitude hindered the success of this deal. Therefore I chose to pursue the release of the funds personally.
The release of the funds is beyond my powers now. They insist to deal with you because your name and particulars were found as the beneficiary to the said funds.

You have to Visit Istanbul to sign a few documents for the release of the funds to your personal Bank Account
Please contact
Company name: FUNDING AND GUARANTEES LIMITED
Company address: MERKEZ MAH. HASAT SOKAK, NO: 52/1, SISLI, ISTANBUL, TURKEY.
Company number: 01036671
Contact Person: Mr. Kenneth Emeka.
Contact email is: [email protected]
Tel: 905377455968 what’s up
Mobile : 905316128103

He will advice you. He will also in charge of the whole process.
Please always tell them that the purpose of the fund is for Investment.
I expect update from you.
Frank