Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381780 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:36 am
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 05:52:13 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Lerynne West" <[email protected]>
Subject: Hope to make you and your family happy.

Attention lucky winner Email ID,

I am Mrs. Lerynne West the current winner of $343.9 million in powerball lottery on October 27, 2018 drawing, I'm donating to 5 random individuals and if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of {$10.5 Millions} to you as one of the selected {5}, to verify my winnings please see my interview by visiting this link below.

WATCH ME HERE:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdvfHR_nyE

I just started international charitable donation campaign as i will be giving a donation sum of US$10.5 MILLION each to improve the life of FIVE {5} Lucky individual from any part of worldwide.

And Your email address was submitted to us by the Google internet management teams as an email User and a part of our donation list your Email ID is among those listed to receive the donation sum of US$10.500,000.00 through the help of my accountant agent, Mr. John Peck in Heritage Bank Hopkinsville, KY 42240, United States.

According to arrangement i sign with Mr. John Peck, The Director of Heritage Bank he will contact you as soon as your donation worth US$10.5 million is ready to enable them send you the payment through ATM Visa Card or bank to bank wire Transaction.

But make sure you contact Mr. John Peck by yourself with below information to enable quick releasing the donation payment to you because bankers is always engage with many customers activities. THIS IS YOUR WINNING NUMBER: (...West2019) make sure you send Mr. John Peck your WINNING NUMBER and your details if you want them to release your payment to you.

Contact Person::: Mr John Peck.
President and Chief Executive Officer of Heritage bank United States Fund Compensation representative
Contact Number::: +1 (785) 294-5176
Contact Email::: { [email protected] }

Mr. John Peck also always receive text message on +1 (785) 294-5176 for bank business only. You can text him anytime about your donation payment because too many fraud use email address.

Hope to make you and your family happy.
Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Best Regard.
Mrs. Lerynne West
Remain bless from Mrs. Lerynne West Funds Donation Families.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement