Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381779 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:35 am
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 15:54:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "MR. Antony Michael" <[email protected]>
Subject: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC IS A MULTINATIONAL FINANCIAL
INSTITUTION,WITH

I write to inform you that your award inheritance winning check of $9.8 million USD was issued out from our bank UBA for Africa this week, although the check has been converted to a ATM Visa card.This information stated that In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,All fund must be claimed not later than (20TH OF FEB 2019). After this duration,your fund will be returned to the Ministry of Economic Affairs as unclaimed.

Sequel to previous reminder messages sent to you by this operations department of this financial institution with advise to adhere, comply and treat the process of your transaction with utmost urgency, be informed that a letter of possible termination of your transaction was received from the Ministry of Economic Affairs Finance Authorities hence your transaction has experienced so much delays on your part and it is against the financial Laws and policies to keep transactions of this nature pending more than required time for completion for security reasons etc.

Note that this institution will not be held liable for the termination of your transaction by the Government Finance Authorities. You are further advice to stop further delays and pay the required $25 administrative / processing charge as soon as possible to enable this institution to further process and complete your transaction within the limited time scheduled in order to avert the cancellation of your transaction by the Government Authorities.

We write to know if you are questioning this division wrongly and to also inform you once again that this country is a law abiding country in which our motto made it knowingly to you that no one is above the law even we here we handle every issues with carefulness to avoid spending years in prison so let heaven and earth be our eyewitness if unlucky you lose your fund

Noted, you are advised to disassociate from any way you may have been working to receive this fund no matter your commitment to avoid accounting delay.email or text me here with this new number +1 239-4448-802

Moreover,be very clear that right now you are the only person that holding this delivery of your fund not been deliver to you being we are yet to hear from you about the payment which we will use for administrative processing which is $25 only. that once this fee noted today am ensure you that everything get an end immediately so stop been delay over this issue. just get the balance of $25, and leave the rest for me to handle, i promise you will never regret this, this is to show you how deep i am in CHRIST, are approved by the Federal Government so get back to me so i can instruct you on were to send the fee

REGARDS
MR.Antony Michael
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC IS A MULTINATIONAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTION,WITH
BUSINESS OFFICES IN 20 AFRICAN COUNTRIES, AND ALSO IN THE UNITED STATES,UNITED KINGDOM AND FRANCE

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement