Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381778 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:35 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 14:49:38 +0100
Subject: PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDINGCONTRACT BILL IN YOUR FAVOUR.

OFFICE OF AUDITOR-GENERAL FOR THE FEDERATION
Audit House,
Plot 273, Samuel Ademulegun Street,
(Beside UAC Building),
Central Business District (CBD),
Abuja, Nigeria
TEL:+234-8161905528
WEB: https://oaugf.ng/contact-us

ATTN: Beneficiary/Creditor
Sir,
SUBJECT: PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDINGCONTRACT BILL IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Be informed that your file on the above matter had been referred to this office by the Central Bank of Nigeria for final scrutiny and consequent endorsement for immediate release of the funds. This has been done accordingly. However, in the course of scrutinizing, endorsement and authentication of your file, it was discovered that two (2) banking details were contained in the file and the funds was directed to be credited into all of them. This has caused serious confusion as to which of the accounts the funds should be credited.

In view of this complication, the presidency has instructed that the payment should be cancelled and the money be diverted into Charity Organization Account. But personally, my conscience did not allow the conversional approach because it was observed that you have suffered much frustration in course of pursuing the payment.

However, with my vantage position, the money can still be released to you but on the condition that you will give me 20% of the money as soon as its credited into your account.

Do ponder on the request and if its acceptable to you, then provide me with a correct bank detail whilst wait for action.

Upon receipt of the information and consequent approval of my request, I will normalize and re-activate the necessary documents thereafter effects the payment. Meanwhile a written agreement will be required on the 20%. Also, you are given 5 working days to comply with this, or else forfeit the money because I will have no other choice but to divert it into the charity organization account. You are best advised to act quickly so as to avoid regret.

Call me on my phone no: 234-8161905528 for more discussion. And please send me all the relevant document related to this contract payment

I remain at your disposal.

Thanks
Mr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant General of the Federation
Nigeria

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement