Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368034 by AlanJones Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:54 am
Reply-to: U S Homeland Security - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +15014767314

U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Nebraska Avenue Complex, Washington, D.C.20528.
Ref: USDHSXQZU2017 (38°56′17″N 77°4′56″W)
Phone Number: Tel: + (501) 476-7314 Text messages only

Greetings Dear Beneficiary,

I will like to introduce myself to you, I am Elaine Duke the new Secretary of Department of Homeland Security appointed by new President of United State Donald J. Trump after the reassignment of John F Kelly.

I was going through some files that was transferred to me after the reassignment of Mr. Kelly, I discovered that you are among one of the people that has unsettle transactions with the Department of Homeland Security, International Monetary Fund (I.M.F), F.B.I and many other federal agencies within the United State and outside the United States. Most especially Africa and also some Financial Institutions due to too much internet scams and so many people impersonating different office to rip off your funds those are in their possessions.

Thus, I want to notify you that no office or Financial Institution is in possession of your huge Compensation/Inheritance Funds aside from the U.S Department of Homeland Security, Washington D.C. And your file is currently on my desk awaiting for a clear contact with you before I can go ahead and disburse this long awaited funds valued at ($50,000.00 Million USD) fifty Million U s Dollars to you. And I have been given an authorization by the President Donald J. Trump to disburse the funds to you as soon as I have a direct contact with you.

A claim came directly to my desk that you and your family are all dead and a Wells Fargo account was provided by one Mr. Steven Tilley who claims to be your Next of Kin, and that we should forward the Compensation/Inheritance Funds worth of ($50,000.00 Million USD) fiftey million U s Dollars into a Wells Fargo bank account, but God so kind after an appropriate investigation I discovered that Mr. Steven Tilley is just an identification theft and nothing of such happened. Also I bear that you and your families are very much alive. I will be so happy to have a direct contact with you if truly you are safe and sound like my investigation confirms.

You are advice to quickly get back to me immediately so I can disburse your Compensation/Inheritance Fund to you. And to also send you’re below full information to the consultant personnel, Mr.comey davids. With the below information. He will take action at once in releasing your payment to you without delay. contact perosan

Name: Mr. comey davids
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: Tel: + (501) 476-7314 Text messages only

(1) Your full Name:
(2) House Address:
(3) Occupation:
(4) Phone number:
(5) ID CARD COPY

I await your positive acknowledgment.
Mrs. Elaine Duke
Secretary U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#371426 by AlanJones Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm
Reply-to: Major Osborne Cooper - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18042569070

Greetings,

My name is Major George Osborne Cooper. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of ($51,000.00 Million USD) fifty one million United States Dollars to you for investment purpose if I can be assured that my interest will be protected until I complete my service.

Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.

He does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British /American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me.

I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the ($51,000.00 Million USD) fifty one million United States Dollars for your assistance.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:
Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

My Phone Number: (804) 256-9070 Text messages only
My Email address: [email protected]

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.

Thanks
Mr., George Osborne

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.