Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365614 by ampman Sat May 26, 2018 6:09 am
Her surname is Leach but she uses "leac" (no capital letter) often, and observe the generic "Dear". Eventually the bank manager she asks the potential victim to contact uses a fake and generic email address and not the bank's domain.

Hello Dear,
Thanks for taking out time to reply my email. I'm planning establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, so i will need you to help me in this regard. My preference is any good profit yielding business and i would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties like homes and lands for sale as i am proposing to invest the sum of Two Million United States Dollars on this.
For a brief introduction on my personality; my name is Mrs Michelle Lee Leac, a Russia national with Australian citizenship, I am a retired Business woman who is formally into Oil and gas and Shipping Firm. I am 58 years of age and i have one lovely son.

I dropped my business because of the high rate of tax and other personal issue which i will discuss with you in the future. My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as i am planning to move out of this country with my family down to your country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my son and I will live in. Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly.

It will be better we communicate through email because of our time difference.

Best regards,
Mrs Michelle Lee Leac
Advertisement