Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#359602 by Calvin Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:19 am
Received from: peter lawrence - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: (No subject)

Bowman Gilfillan Corporate Law Firm;

Johannesburg,

South Africa.

Tel: +27 735 863 508

Land Line: +27 123 419 668

Practice NO: ZPP/A04645320

Ref: PQO75/17/KSN-S/A01

Attn: Beneficiary.

This is to inform you the urgent issue at hand; for the purpose of clarity, I am Advocate: Peter Lawson of Bowman Gilfillan Corporate Law Firm South Africa. I am giving the right to carry out the Last Will & Testament of late Mr. Allen Smith; an America Jewish national who died of heart failure here in South Africa on the 16th of February 2016. Hence this email is to inform you that late Mr. Allen Smith left you 15% of his estates which is sum (US$7.5million). And 50% of this sum (US$7.5million) is for you to aid the less privilege in your community while 50% should be for you and your family.

This may sound weird and incredible to you, but for your information; late Mr. Allen Smith’s lives all his life helping the poor and the less privileges before he died; so he expects his humanitarian work to be continue, that is the message he left behind for all his beneficiaries to carry on with his funds. But note that the reason for this late notification, since Mr. Allen Smith’s demised, his Will was contested in Court by his Nephew Mr. Dean Smith who has his own selfish agenda for his Uncle’s estates; but fortunately, last week South Africa Probate Court finally ruled on the matter that all beneficiaries should be notified to receives their bequest and that is why I am contacting you this time. I advise that you provide me the details listed bellow for my re-verification to proceed.

1.) Your full names:

2.) Your current contact address:

3.) Your date of birth:

4.) Your cell phone:

5.) Fax No:

6.) Your occupation:

7.) Your nationality:

Immediately I am in receipt of the above required details from you and verify them accurate, then I will send you a copy of the Will for your perusal and tell you the next step to be taking for South Africa Probate Court to issue the Probate Order for your inheritance (US$7.5million) to be release to you to commence on the project late Mr. Allen Smith has committed in your hands.

Regards,

Advocate: Peter Lawson.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement