Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292489 by buried under 419s Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:25 pm
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-Envelope-From: [email protected]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.redwolf.com.ar (dns1.redwolf.com.ar [181.16.140.30])
by mail57c28.carrierzone.com (8.14.9/8.13.1) with ESMTP id u3LHrR4q030436
for <>; Thu, 21 Apr 2016 13:53:30 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from User (unknown [173.232.10.47])
by mail.redwolf.com.ar (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 1CBCF41496;
Thu, 21 Apr 2016 14:48:22 -0300 (ART)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: "John R. Oxford" <[email protected]>
Subject: *****SPAM***** funds (VERY URGENT) !!! 21
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:53:26 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A010202.5719139A.00D3,ss=4,re=14.125,recu=0.000,reip=0.000,cl=4,cld=1,fgs=8
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Spam: Confirmed
X-CTCH-Score: 14.125
X-CTCH-Rules: FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO,FREEMAIL_REPLYTO,FROM_MISSP_FREEMAIL,FROM_MISSP_MSFT,FROM_MISSP_USER,FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251,NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER,
X-CTCH-Flags: 8
X-CTCH-ScoreCust: 0.000
X-CSC: 100
X-CHA: v=2.1 cv=fIgAg/qe c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=RDpOf5sPhK0A:10
p=4VVZ5QQNkh6BnV5jD2sA:9 p=DgEAFRJbHrdO5osU:21 p=cCA1xYZ1cvBsowhq:21
p=ZQPcYqKZoAGRNkMT:21 a=H9CyEyFEh2YKHNVLDWEuoA==:117
a=H9CyEyFEh2YKHNVLDWEuoA==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10
a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=Dyoqhi_TatcA:10 a=Cfj4BQAnxiAA:10 a=7bF_5Pv8XssA:10
a=kziv93cY1bsA:10 a=Ft8UYL4EG9YA:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10
Received-SPF: softfail (mail57c28: transitioning domain of dku.edu does not designate 181.16.140.30 as permitted sender) client-ip=181.16.140.30; [email protected];
X-WHL: LR

Hello, this is John R. Oxford, Jr. of the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) base in Afghanistan.

It will interest you to know that I have named you my beneficiary to receive ($20Million USD) containing in two trunk boxes which has just arrived the JFK Airport New York, United States.

My desire and purpose is to have the U.S Military Air & Surface Transportation Company in New York to deliver the funds to you (or) to any overseas address under your supervision as long as Im assured that it will be safe in your care until I return home.

Please reply with your full contact information and address; the deal is 60/40 split (60% for me and 40% for you); I am not a greedy person and I hope you will not double cross a working brother who have sacrificed his life in the service of the nation.

May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy!

God bless America…

Col. John R. Oxford, Jr. Deputy Director, (AMRDEC).

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#348240 by Tim Atem Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:27 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

Hello, are you still interested in the transaction?

Please e-Mail me immediately with your full address and Phone #. So I can re-communicate the transaction details to you.

God bless America !!

Respectfully,
Lt. Gen. Wendy Barnett (Mrs.),
APO 1256, SD...Delta Force 18 TG Airborne Corps, United States
e-Mail: [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#348241 by Tim Atem Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:31 am
other email: [email protected]
phone number: (718) 593- 4917

Dear ,

Enclose are the legal information of my proposal which I trust you will treat with utmost discretion and will adhere to the terms of the agreement, especially the safety of the resources which is my share.

NB; I am here in Kabul, Afghanistan on D.O.D/ U.S. Official Mission, hence I wish to inform you that I have no time to come over the internet for child’s play…

These funds are surpluses of several contracts executed by my department during the supply of Military Hardware, I am offering you a total share of 40% as your reward for standing in as a substitute beneficiary to the claim, an additional 5% is set aside to reimburse any and all expenses in the course of the transaction, and the balance 55% will be invested if possible upon your strong recommendation.

Please read the following carefully;

The 2 Boxes containing the $20 Million USD is at the Stedor Continental facility in JFK Airport New York, USA; and the transfer mechanism is as follows;

We shall implore the Services of Stedor Continental, a U.S Military Air & Surface Conveyors to convey the Consignments (the 2 boxes) to your physical address or any safe and secure location/address of your choice today or tomorrow.

In view of the above, all security measures and concern has been put to place and the assigned Stedor Continental is a well-structured U.S Military Air & Surface Transportation Company that will deliver the 2 Boxes to any address of your choice and/or anywhere in the world without the packages (the boxes) been inspected or opened at your home airport/s or transit point.

You can be sure of the Stedor Continental services and safe delivery to your address (Doorstep).

Having read, understood and agreed to all the terms of the transaction and sharing ratio (55%/45%), take out your 40% ($8,000,000) once you received the 2 boxes and save my 55% ($12,000,000) for me until I return home mid-next year.

“Now all that is required of you to execute the deal is your delivery address and the transportation fee to transport the consignments from JFK Airport New York to your provided address (Doorstep)”.

Please e-Mail Stedor Continental (Attn/ Mr. GOLDSTEIN) immediately with below delivery address and contact information;

(A)
1. Your Full Names...
2. Scan copy of your Int’l Passport, Driver’s License {or} any Photo ID…
3. Your Delivery Address#, City…State…Country...
4. Occupation...
5. Telephone Number...
6. Mobile/Cell Number....
7. Fax....
8. Email Address...
9. Alternative Email Address...

(B)
1. Your Nearest Airport...
2. Address#, City…State…Country...

STEDOR CONTINENTAL LLC
Military Air & Surface Transportation Company (MASTC)
Contact Person: Samuel R. GOLDSTEIN, Esq
New York, NY 11430, United States
Tel: Phone/MSG: +1 (718) 593- 4917
e-Mail: [email protected]

Thank you and may God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy!

I attach a photo so you can see whom you are dealing with if you have any further interest in my proposal.

Respectfully,
Wendy M. Barnett (Ms.), Deputy Director,
(AMRDEC)

Wendy M. Barnett
[email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5