Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#341910 by Kara Thrace Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:56 am
Subject: YOUR DAUGHTER

Greetings to you my dear friend,
My name is Mariam Abdul, I am writing this message to you with tears in my eyes. The on-going civil war in my country Syria has affected my life so much. I lost my family last year. My father was a rich business man before his death, he was doing oil & gas business, he was also doing gold business. He made a big money $25.3 Million US Dollar, the money is deposited with First Gulf Bank in Dubai, UAE, I am the next of kin but I cannot retrieve or return the money back to Syria because of the war and killing in Syria now.
Please I need you to assist me receive the money and we can agree for you to invest it, until I recover from my sickness and come over to meet with you.
I want to appoint you as my late father business partner and the First Gulf Bank in Dubai will transfer the money to you. I will send to you all the documents and information for deposit of the money. Please let me know if you can do this for me, this is my real story, please I need your help. Kinly reply me at:[email protected].
My kind regards to your family,
Mariam Abdul.

Follow-up

Hello Uncle Leonard,

I thank you so much for your mail and your kind mind to assist me in this hour of need. I contacted you to assist me to get the money my late father deposited with the Bank in as fixed deposit. I have been praying since I saw your mail and asking God if you are the real person that I will trust to transfer this money into his account that my late father suffered for.Everything I told you about this money is real and legal.

I contacted you to help me and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your bank account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies.I need this money to be transferred so that I can have a new life altogether. I’m assuring you that any help you render to me will be much appreciated by me.PLEASE YOU KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL AND NO OTHER PERSON SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS, till the money is transferred to you and you bring me up to your country.

I have attached in this mail my photo and as soon as I hear from you i will be sending you the bank documents which my late father used in depositing the money in the bank.I would like to get some of your personal information

1)Your full name and address
2) Finally Promise me that when this money gets to you that you will not change your mind and sit on the money.
3)Telephone number
4)Age
5)Occupation

This information will be used by me to notify the bank about you as a credible person that will be helping me with the inheritance claim. After the submission of your details, I will then send you the bank documents and contacts so that you will contact the bank officially as my Partner "Guardian In Trust". You have to keep this confidential and no other person should know about this, until the money is transferred to you and you bring me up to your country.

Yours Sincerely. Mariam.
Advertisement