Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#332045 by Calvin Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: Good-day,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 6:22 PM
Subject: Good-day,
To: zuma hamson <[email protected]>

Good-day,

I Know This Message Will Come to You as a Surprise as we have not met before and because of a lot of activities going on in the internet today. But I assure you that this is real. Please do welcome this letter and help out as you finish reading.

I am the accountant Manager with Prime Bank here in Lome, Republic of Togo. A national of your country, who used to work with an oil servicing company here, the late client made a numbered time (fixed) deposited, valued at US$9 million (Nine Million, Dollar) in my branch.

my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to deceased person for the fact that you have same Nationality with him so that this money will not be reverted by the government.

I Want you to stand as the nearest person (next of Kin) to the deceased customer for this claims/ release to you.

Upon Your Reply. I Will Give You Details on How the Business Will Be Executed, and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

I am waiting for your response, Have a great day.

Mr.Zuma Hamson

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement