Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#307825 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:20 pm
from: Mr. James F. Entwistle U.S. Ambassador - [email protected]
reply-to: Mr. James F. Entwistle U.S. Ambassador - [email protected]

Dear : Sir / Madam.

Re: Urgent Payment Release Notification .

This is to bring to your notice that I Mr.James F. Entwistle U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria just received a complied Unclaimed Payment Automated Teller Machine ATM Card Parcels Bank to Bank Payment Transfer list from the Financial Minister this morning to be signed and authorized among those payment file that will be returned back to the office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the International Police as unclaimed payment file prompt for verification and investigation.

Further more, note that after proper scrutinizing and verification of your forwarded payment file valid US$18Million United States Dollars, I realized that the course of the delay of your payment is due the a missing vital document from your payment file and also you have been communicating with the wrong payment officer for the release of your payment to you.

In view of the above development, I have been contacted as the U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria to monitor and verify your payment file here in Nigeria before returning it to the office of the Federal Federal Bureau of Investigation and the International Police as unclaimed payment file prompt for verification and investigation of your file.

More importantly, Bear in mind that I have contacted you due to the fact that your personal information fall under the second payment batch presently lying on my table, The first payment batch of the ed payment list submitted to me has been verified and forwarded to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the International Police for final verification and investigation .

You are hereby advised to get back to me as soon as possible before the submission of your payment and personal information to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the International Police for verification and investigation .

Feel free to contact me for any assist with the following personal information to ensure your have your payment released to you as soon as possible.

1. Full Name.
2. Private Telephone and Fax Number.
3. Mailing Address.

Waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards.

Mr.James F. Entwistle U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria
Federal Republic of Nigeria
I await your urgent rely for more information.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement