Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284437 by soldierfortune Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:59 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): IP not available
Bank account holder: Preira Joseph

Dating Site/user ID: zorpia/linda
Name: Linda Useh
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected] com>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221778799949 (Rev. Emmanuel George)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +221705946774 (Rev. Emmanuel George)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/mobile/Expresso Senegal

Phone 3: +447017030196 (RBS Bank, Ross McEwan)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 3: +447031924213 (RBS Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Phone 4: +221707237906 (Bar. Christopher Diob)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/mobile/Expresso Senegal

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. Solomon Useh and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Cote d'Ivoire to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $9.7 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*, deposit agreement/bond
- Compensation of a foreign partner 30%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €578 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name: William James
- Payment to bank account name: Preira Joseph

Site: zorpia
Date: Dec 02, 2016

My Name is Linda I will like us to exchange good friendship, I hope you will accept my request, Please i will like you to notify me by writing in my private email{[email protected]}. for more introductions and i send you my photos, my regards

{[email protected]}

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 08:25:17 +0000
Subject: I will like to know more about you‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Hello my beloved one,

How are you? hope you are fine over there? i am really happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you, My name is Miss Linda Useh, 24 years old, 5.6ft tall, never married before. i am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, but at the moment i am living in the refugee camp, Dakar-Senegal due to a civil war which was fought in my country that resulted to the death of my Parents, My Late Father, Dr. Solomon Useh was a great politician and the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him along side with my mum.

Due to the sudden death of my father, My mother had a blood pressure which resulted to her death after four month my beloved father left me. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, Due to the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother, I am a young girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging, listening to music,tv movies and cooking, I like honest, real, sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,c heaters, and irresponsible people.

Please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes, family, country, age, etc. i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else. i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend, finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life. Though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or colour.
I will tell you more about me in my next mail, attached here is my picture for you to know whom i am, i will like you to take me as i am and tell me more about you in your next mail. hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards Linda.

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:39:02 +0000
Subject: This is my full life story with love and trust‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Hello my darling

How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me hope fine. I am more than happy in your reply. Mine the weather is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this church we are only allowed to go out only two times in a week,Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (Baptist Church of Dakar) here in the Senegal he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the church have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is +221778799949 or +221705946774 i will being waiting for your call today: if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here in the church i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 9.7 million dollars (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send to me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to the people here in the church and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. and i will like you to send me, So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Your's love Linda.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 10:55:01 +0000
Subject: Please my dear contact this bank immediately for confirmation and possible transfer

Hello my dear one,

How are you today together with your health which is the most important to me, I believe that you are doing well, As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life, God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible condition where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).

I will be waiting for your call today at the church office located in Baptist Church Dakar, Senegal where i am living at the moment with this number +221778799949 or +221705946774 I thank God for the life of Rev Emmanuel George the pastor of the church located in the International Baptist Church where i receive and send emails to you, He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal his taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here, Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
The mail contact address of the bank:
( [email protected] )
( [email protected] )
Name of the transfer officer is Mr Ross McEwan.
Telephone number +447017030196
Fax. +447031924213

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of king, my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust, But rather take me as your own sister or wife, Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me, More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my step mother have threaten to assassinate me,

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies, It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address.

( [email protected] )
( [email protected] )

Attention Mr Ross McEwan. the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of king after which you call me on phone.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR SOLOMON USEH
AMOUNT 9.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS LINDA USEH.
International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept)
A/C NO 43483002/QB/91/A.

God bless you as you do this today by sending email to the Bank. Awaiting to to hear from you again.

Your's love Linda.

Received: from [41.82.28.169]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:44:59 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARMENT

CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION

Attention Mr. J"xxxxxx"

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/WirTransfer to write you in respect to your partner mail we received today. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Linda Useh that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Her late Father (Dr Solomon Useh ) is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appoint. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank. Your full contact address, so that we know the person that contacted us, and also send the followings documents immediately,

1. A power of attorney which will permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer..(Since the money is originated from Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of Deposit of account issued to her late father by our bank..

(4) Affidavit of Oaths,

Note: The above Four documents are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign transfer officer. Director-Mr Ross McEwan on telephone number for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully, Director-Mr Ross McEwan
For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:11:27 +0000
Subject: Please my darling contact this lawyer immediately for the preparation of the power of attorney

Hello My Darling

How are you today?. I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hope that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life with you, I am suffering here in the prison called refugee and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

My darling i can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oaths which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading your mail i discussed it with Rev Emmanuel George and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Christopher Diob, He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oaths that will enable you transfer my 9.7 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status, His contact information's are as follows,

Name: Dr Christopher Diob
Email ([email protected])
Email ([email protected])
Office telephone number +221707237906

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours forever Linda.

Received: from [41.208.186.177]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 23:13:34 +0100
Subject: THE_INVOICE_I_GOT_FROM_THE_FEDERAL_HIGH_COURT.‏‏‏‏‏‎

CHRISTOPHER'S DIOB CHAMBERS
Principal Partner (ESQ)
No 26 Rodhes crecent (2nd- floor) Dakar-Senegal.
Office Phone +221707237906

Compliment of the Season Mr. "xxxxxx",

This Law Office has been informed by your Partner Miss Linda Useh about you on the legal requirements by the Bank in London to transfer her late father money to your bank account as her Appointed Trustee.

I hereby write to inform you that I have submitted your application at the court earlier these Morning and the application has been approved in your favor but now awaiting the official payment of the sum of (£578 EURO) only

BELLOW IS THE COST OF EACH DOCUMENTS:

1. Power of Attorney Fee = (£185 EURO)
2. Swearing of Affidavit of Oath, Fee = ( £160 EURO)
3. Legalization of Death Certificate, Fee = (£124 EURO)
4. Legalization of Last Statement of Account,Fee = (£109 EURO)

TOTAL COST FOR LEGAL DOCUMENTS = (£578 EURO) ONLY.

We shall proceed with the processing and legalization of those required legal documents in your favor immediately we receive from you the sum of TOTAL (£578 EURO). In order to receive this money fast I request you send it by (Western Union Money Transfer) OR (MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER) with the following receiving names and information bellow;

Names: William James
Address: Rue; 14 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue
City: Dakar
Amount: ($578 U.S Dollars)

You are also advise to send the payment information to me soon after you make the payment to enable me cash the money here. On receipt of the above amount the legal documents will be ready within two days.

Regards
Yours sincerely in service,
Bar, Christopher Diob (ESQ)

Received: from [41.208.186.158]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 16:06:41 +0100
Subject: HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAIL INFORMATION TO PAY IN THE FEE.

CHRISTOPHER'S DIOB CHAMBERS
Principal Partner (ESQ)
No 26 Rodhes crecent (2nd- floor) Dakar-Senegal.

Compliment of the Season "xxxxxx",

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND I HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID WHICH YOU NEED THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO TRANSFER THE FEE FOR THE PREPARATION OF THOSE DOCUMENTS WHICH I AM PROVIDING TO YOU FOR YOUR PERUSAL. ACCOUNT DETAIL INFORMATION;

NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER - MR. PREIRA JOSEPH
CODE BANQUE - SN153
CODE GUICHET - 01304
NUMERO DE COMPTE - 304010008789
CLE RIB - 39
DOMICILIATION - PARCELLES ASSAINIES UNITE 8 ROUND POINT CASE BI

EINFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP TO RECEIVE THE MONEY AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Regards

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar, Christopher Diob (ESQ)

COMPENSATION:

Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 00:24:16 +0000
Subject: Contact Rev. Father Emmanuel George For your compensation

Good day my dear,

This is your friend Linda Useh, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Senegal, his name is Rev Emmanuel George and his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) and his phone number +221778799949

Ask him to send you a certified BANK DRAFT of ( US$50, 000 ) ( Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Emmanuel George and instruct him where to send you the bank draft.

You are to contact him with the following information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK DRAFT WILL BE DELIVERED TO:
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):
4. NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY:

Please do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the suffering at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Fr. Emmanuel George on how the BANK DRAFT can be delivered to you.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him soon after you read this message. And don't forget to inform me after you receive and cash the Bank Draft. Have a pleasant day.

Yours truly friend
Rev Emmanuel George.
Advertisement