Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#249504 by rococo Tue May 05, 2015 8:03 pm
Subject: I appreciates all your efforts‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Dear,
How are you doing after a long time? Hope fine? I am fine here and i want you to know that i have successfully got out of the camp. Presently now, i am living with my partner in Ireland and due to your participation in my life status before also, Therefore, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Again, i want you to know that i loved you right from the first day i met you and will not like you to feel as if i caused you problems please forgive me for what ever my life must have caused you but, right now i want you to forget about everything like love between two of us because am now married to a caring husband just like you were caring for me then. I and my husband we are now on project arrangements now.

Now contact our refugee camp Rev Father in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.David Raymond, his email is ([email protected])

Ask him to send you the certified draft cheque that worth the sum of ($300,000,00: U .S Dollars Three hundred thousand Dollars) i dropped for you as i was going out of the camp because i traveled along with the Reverend for him to see where am staying, so good luck and contact me any time you feel like, take care and good bye.

Mrs Stella Carlos
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 13:24:53 +0000
Advertisement

#249505 by rococo Tue May 05, 2015 8:08 pm
netlog.com/stelladuale
stelladual
female - 25 years, Turkeye, Hollanda

Hello dear how stella am looking for a young lady who is a good friend and i come across your profile and get interested to know to reach me
my e-mail ([email protected]) tell me more I
also documented here:
profile female: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 44#p380252
profile man: http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer_pro ... 90552.html