Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#248248 by AlanJones Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 am
Tel. Nos.: +2189169577360 & +22676666100

Former Minister for Oil and Finance
Tripoli- Libya, North Africa.
Telephone No: +2189169577360
+226 766 66 100.

Dear Partner,

Enquire For Investment In Your Country

I am former Minister for Oil and Finance on the National Transitional Council, but presently I'm here in Burkina Faso (West Africa). Due to the crises that going on in my country.

Please I'm consulting you for my personal investment plan which I will like to discuss with you and to know the possibility of how we can co-operate and work together as foreign business partner; which I believe it will be the benefit to both parties if handled with honesty.

If you have idea of any business in your country where we can invest the sum of USD$28.5Million, kindly reply me urgently and we will discuss on how to achieve this effectively.

However, due to the crises in my country Libya, I find it necessary to diversify my investments to outside my country to safe guard against the future of my family. For your kind assistant. I'm willing to offer you 30% of the total amount for your assistance, while the balance shall be my capital investment in your country when I come over with my Family.

I am expecting to read from you soon,
Yours Sincerely,

Dr.Mahmoud Salah,
Former Minister for Oil and Finance
Tripoli- Libya,North Africa.
Telephone No: +2189169577360
+226 766 66 100

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement