Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#246976 by malu53 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:06 pm
tonu
Male / Single
45 - San Jose / United States
Current Location San Jose/ United States
Create Date 19/04/2015 19:05

nice good looking person always happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice good looking person always happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Looking For
active and faithful person

Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
Height(cm) 134 :lol:
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession banker
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello my dear friend,
Hope you doing well? anyway God bless me already , personally am a banker, total funds $14,5million usd lots of money in country , am a bank agent to many rich politicians here in my country and their major trade is gold my country is blessed with gold, this is sincere source of my funds but I have to deposit this funds with the name of my junior brother to avoid questionings from co staff, I need help to relocate this money safely to your country possible I join you for any good investment, you have to contact bank because for this reasons and claim funds without delay, I will later attach a copy of the deposit slip for more understanding as we proceed officially, trust is important and fear of God, please try and help sincere okay, possible send to me your direct phone number for more details and understanding hope to read from you soon, further details mail : [email protected] or [email protected] , God bless you,
Yours truly,
Anthony Umeria
Advertisement