Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#244153 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:20 am

i have received yur email and i do nt have anything to do with your cheque all i have told you is that as soon as you send the 400 chf on 07/04/2015, i have told you that you will have the loan. so make sure you send the money that date without failure so that you can have your loan without further delays.

i want to warn you that the cheque you send to me is not a valid cheque so let me warn you for your own good, do not take that cheque to the bank or else they will get you arrested for holding a fake cheque. so all i will advise you is that you send the 400 chf as soon as possible. and make sure yu pick up your calls when i call you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#244154 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 am
BELOW IS THE MONEY GRAM INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT THE LOAN CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

RECEIVER'S NAME: OKOJIE VALENTINA
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY: NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: 1+1
TEXT ANSWER: 2
AMOUNT TO SEND: 400 CHF

ONCE THE FEE IS SENT, THEN YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE BELOW DETAILS FOR THE PICK UP OF THE FEE AND A SCANNED COPY OF THE MONEY GRAM RECEIPT THAT WAS USED FOR THE PAYMENT.

SENDER'S FULL NAME:
SENDER'S COUNTRY:
REFERENCE NUMBER:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#244155 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 am
once you send the 400 chf, it will take just 10 hours and the account will be opened and the loan transferred to the account. so there is nothing to worry about.