Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240385 by rococo Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:14 am
Subject: HONEY THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STO RY WITH LOVE AND TRU ST.
My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is JOY ELVIS, i am 24 years old, i am from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.1fit tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr. Linus Elvis was the managing director of gold industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

I am constrained to contact you because of my presently situation and the maltreatment I am receiving from my Uncle. He planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties also to killed me since the unexpected death of my beloved father arrived me.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . remember that I wish to contact you personally due to the trust i am depose on you,

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank in London which he use my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ($ 6.8million) (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars)., I shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started.

It will be my intention to compensate you with (20%) of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital with your help. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please our communications should be through my email address and the Reverend Peter Johnson

who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221- 771231827 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and i have a lot to tell you.

As soon as I receive your positive response I will put things into action immediately to give you the rest information of how to contact the Bank for the transfer. Dear In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely for my help.

I'm staying at the female hostel. i am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred, here is my pictures.

Yours
Miss JOY ELVIS
Please dearest i need you contact details such as

your full names........................
your Age...................................
your country...............................
your telephone.............................
your occupations..............................

thank you very much looking forward to read from you, with love.
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 09:40:28 +0000

Advertisement

#240386 by rococo Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:16 am
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9/
joy1010
24 years old - from: Qatar - looking for a man

Hi dear, i wish to have you as a good and trusted friend, please contact me with my email:( [email protected]) I have something important to discuss with you on my email,
#261279 by rococo Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 pm
Subject: TRY TO CON TACT REVEREND FATHER

Hello My Dear Good Day,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place, despite that it failed us some how as you did not believer all i told you.

Now you need to contact the pastor whom used to be a Good-Father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is father Peter Johnson and his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) , phone +221 707550178

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with father Johnson and instruct him where to send you the bank draft .

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to father Peter Johnson on your behalf to receive that bank draft . Therefore, feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay.

Yours truly joy elivs
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:16:01 +0000