Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#19937 by DMSDESIGN Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm
> Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 11:32 AM

> Subject: ORDER TO CYPRUS
>
> Hello,
>
> I am RAY SCOTT , I am mailing in request to order some of your products for
> Supply to CYPRUS.
>
> I will appreciate if you can respond at your earliest convenience with
> details on how to process with the transaction, I will also appreciate if i
> can have a website for all the list of items you currently stock in
> inventory .
>
>
> Lastly regarding payment i will be sending you my credit card to charge for
> my order to avoid delays but can you let me know the type of credit cards
> you accept?
>
> I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
>
> RAY SCOTT
>

Shipping Company:
please contact Jeff Shearer of Best Choice Cargo at :
[email protected] or [email protected]
Company Name:JUST 4 U INC
Shipping Address:105 Athalassas
City, Nicosia.
Country, Cyprus
Zip Code:2012
Thanks,
RAY SCOTT
Tel:206-202-3452
Fax:206-666-4772.
Phone number the emailler used in another identical scam
(206) 338-5807 / 2063385807

It is interesting all most recent scam attempts I have received during the last 30 days or so have the same things in common:
1. Non Specific part inquiry
2. All are using gmail
3. All have their own shipping company

mike
Advertisement

#19944 by The Enchantress Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm
Thank You for posting this information on this scammer DMSDESIGN.

It will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :=)

Note these mails/instructions sent by this scammer;

Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:53 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: ORDER TO CYPRUS

Hello, Am RAY SCOTT, an American live and work here in CYPRUS . I will like to place an order for some items from you, but I will like to know what you have available in stock . Let me have your website address so I can view the products you have presently in stock and if there is any special pricing I need to know about. Lastly regarding payment I will be sending you my credit card for the full payment charges for my order. In order to avoid any form of delays can you let me know the type of of credit cards you accept? I hope to hear from you as soon as possible so we can proceed with the Order . Regards. RAY SCOTT

Please get back to me with the total cost estimate for this order so, that i can make my payment via my USA issued credit card, i tried, ordering the item online but just can't get through.

I am an American but I live and work here in Cyprus and I want these, products here ., I want you to contact my shipper , the best choice cargo ,which is my shipping company they are specializes in the shipping of, such products ....,

As soon as you send me the shipping cost from my shipper with your, cost of order i will send you my credit cards details for you to, charge for both the shipping and your cost of order,just try and, comply with my shippers policy.

I want you to comply with my shipper as, my location is difficult to locate and at times most shipping service, will have to return the goods back so that why i want you to contact, my shipper and comply with their terms and service.,

However at this junction i will like to point out that UPS or other similar couriers services simply due to the incidence of tax duties , custom duties and all other payment they don't make and at the end of the day , We 'll have to pay for it when it comes here.

I will employ that you contact the shipping company below because their Services are effective and efficient since they will be picking from your location, I will really appreciate if you can work with them to ship the items , and one last thing is that they have all the needed license to full and adequately carry out their Services

To make this easier all you need to do now is to contact Best,Choice Cargo and give them the, following information :

(1)Your full location address where the order will be picked up .
(2) The sizes and weights of the packages,

please contact Jeff Shearer of Best Choice Cargo at :
[email protected] or [email protected] Company Name:JUST 4 U INC Shipping Address:105 Athalassas City, Nicosia.
Country, Cyprus
Zip Code:2012
Thanks,

RAY SCOTT
Tel:206-202-3452
Fax:206-666-4772.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.