Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#12865 by Michelle Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 am
This Room to Rent Scammer writes from IP address 41.219.212.128, which resolves to Lagos Nigeria

Subject: PAYMENT
To: "xxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 7:09 AM

Thanks for your reply,I can assured you my son is very respectful and loyalty,He's 21years and presentely in UK on conference call and he's ready to accept any of my offer,He neither smoke nor drink.
I have seen the price which is ($650) and it's ok with me, i will be paying you ($1350 deposit)for you to get the advert delected,i will have to instruste my associate to issue out a USPS money orders of ($3500) he owned me for our last transaction,when you might have get the money orders, you will have to take it to your bank,cashed it immediately and get the excess funds wire to him through western union money transfer same day and you will have to deduct your part which is ($1350) for the house rent and deducts ($100) for your runing around and the excess funds goes to him, for him to take a flight down to USA, and also to get things put in other before coming,i will like you to send me the following:
FULL NAME ...................
MAILLING ADDRESS......................
PHONE #(CELL AND HOME)..................
THANKS
BELOW IS MY SON'S PICTURE

Advertisement