Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#443486 by Michelle Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:30 am

Thanks for the message, I must tell you I intend to give my wife a surprise with the immediate purchase of the piece . Also If you'd like to know, I'm relocating to Finland soon and our wedding anniversary is fast approaching. So I'm trying to gather some good stuff to make this event a surprise one. I am buying this image (Sacred Heart AND NU KUA 800 CA each ) of ($1,600.00 CAD) as a gift to her. I'm okay with the price, I think it's worth it anyway, As for payment, I would like to inform you that my wife handles the family credit card and PayPal transaction. So I would authorize payment to you via E-Check (Online Electronic Check) which you can print from your Email .

As for shipping, you don't have to worry about that in order not to leave any clue to my wife for the surprise. as soon as you receive and cash the check, my shipping agent (who is also moving my personal effect) will contact you to arrange pick-up.

PS: In the meantime, kindly get back to me with your full name , cell phone no, Address and Email (you want the check payable to) so I can get the check prepared and have it mailed out to you right away.

Regards, William

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement