Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#442662 by Michelle Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:59 pm
Emily Miller <[email protected]>

Hi,

My name is Emily,

I'm emailing you about my 2O13 Toyota Rav4 LE with a gasoline engine and only 63,124 mileage. Never had or needed any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The 2.5 V4 engine runs very well and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it. The price was reduced to $3.200 (including delivery to your home address) because I'm recently divorced, after the divorce I owned this vehicle and I don't need it. I need to sell the vehicle fast because I will be leaving the country for a year on military duty with my medical team and do not want to store it. If you are interested I can send you pics.

Thank you.

:
Emily Miller <[email protected]>

Hi again.

As I've told you in my first e-mail, I'm in the army with my military medical team and right now I am in a military base. I had prearranged the deal with eBay services so my presence isn't necessary. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg and everything is working perfectly. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the vehicle prior to making any purchase. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If you are interested please include in the next email your contact info (full name, shipping address and phone number), so I can send your information to eBay and they will contact you and explain what you need to do.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
God Bless you and your family.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement