Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#442510 by Michelle Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:37 am
Chase Bank <[email protected]>

We have received an Auction Payment by our Customer Jessical Folk the sum of 305:00 BHD transferred to your account: ‭BH68ABCO55895909101001 and the payment has been successfully processed and has been APPROVED. The money has now been deducted from the buyer's bank account and ready to be activated into your account.
This is to inform you that a transaction has occurred on your account with Chase Bank with details below:

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#443675 by Mhmd Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:59 am
Same happened to me today and the same “Jessical Folk”,they talked to me as if they are USA military soldier on a mission in UAE-Dubai and wanted to buy a camera I posted on OLX, and they said PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR" BANK ACCOUNT" UNTIL YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIPT SCANNED COPY YOU GET FROM THE POST AFTER SENDING YOUR BUYER'S ITEM.

Find the full email below ⬇️

WELCOME TO CHASE BANK ONLINE PAYMENT
YOU'VE GOT NEW FUNDS!

Order Number: UG83617455542727US

Dear .(my name),

We have received an Auction Payment by our Customer Jessical Folk the sum of $ 1,900:00 USD transferred to your account: ‭(My account number) and the payment has been successfully processed and has been APPROVED. The money has now been deducted from the buyer's bank account and ready to be activated into your account.
This is to inform you that a transaction has occurred on your account with Chase Bank with details below:

Account Name Jessical Folk
Transaction Type International Auction Transfer Payment
Transaction Amount $ 1,900:00 USD
Transaction Currency USD
Account & Routing Number #5871760091671150/#584012055
Receiver's Data My name & bank account
Transaction Narration Payment for an item: Camera & Packing charges Included)
Date 13 April 2024
Transaction Remark/Status APPROVED & ON-HOLD
Country Lebanon
IMPORTANT NOTE:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR" BANK ACCOUNT" UNTIL YOU SEND THE SHIPMENT REFERENCE NUMBER OR RECEIPT SCANNED COPY YOU GET FROM THE POST AFTER SENDING YOUR BUYER'S ITEM.

This Auction payment has been deducted from your buyer's bank account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your seller bank account which information is provided above until the You Send us the Shipment Reference/Tracking Number or Barcode for shipment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below is the necessary information requested before his/her account will be credited. The tracking number must be sent to us through this email and our customer service care will attend to you and the safety of the buyer with the seller, the money will be credited to your account after postage.

© Copyright Chase Bank 2024. All rights reserved

Andy Cecere - President and Chief Executive