Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#441449 by Wiljames Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:33 pm
Dear colleague,

One of our staff, Mr.Damion Logan, is downsizing and looking to give away his late dad's piano to a loving home. The Piano is a 2014 Yamaha Baby Grand size used like new. You can write to him to indicate your interest on his private email ([email protected])to arrange an inspection and delivery with a moving company. Kindly write Mr. Damion via your private email for a swift response.

Best regards.
Advertisement

#441450 by Wiljames Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:58 pm
The "moving service"

date: Oct 20, 2023, 4:22 PM
subject: Re: piano

Hello ,

Thank you for your interest in using Spark Movers Services, a nationwide carrier of household and office goods, for your pending relocation. We are excited to have you on board.

My name is David Hanson and I’ll be your on boarding assistant throughout your shipping process for the 2014 Yamaha Baby Grand Piano (Reference: ASTM- P-0031-R34).

Dimension of the 2014 Yamaha Baby Grand Piano as follows
Length (161 cm), Width (149 cm), Height (101 cm), Weight (285 kg.)

Kindly get back to me with the information below.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Apt:
State:
Zip Code:
phone #:

Thanks
David Hanson
#441469 by Wiljames Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:20 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your response, your details are saved to our data base. Thank you for your interest in using Spark Movers Services, a nationwide carrier of household and office goods, for your pending relocation. We are excited to have you on board. My name is David Hanson and I’ll be your on-boarding assistant throughout your shipping process for the 2014 Yamaha Baby Grand Piano (Reference:ASTM- P-0031-R34).

Dimension of the 2014 Yamaha Baby Grand Piano as follows
Length 5′ 3″ (161 cm), Width 59″ (149 cm), Height 40″ (101 cm), Weight 627 lbs. (285 kg.)

COST OF DELIVERY
Please find below the different prices we have for delivery depending on your choice.

OPTION 1. GROUND SHIPPING: 6 Days Delivery
Cost Of Delivery: $362

OPTION 2: EXPRESS SHIPPING: 4 Days Delivery
Cost Of Delivery: $489

OPTION 3: FREIGHT SHIPPING: 2 Days Delivery
Cost Of Delivery: $598

N.B: You are not the only person inquiring about the piano. We are going to be delivering it to the first person that pays for delivery...

Thanks
David Hanson