Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#441343 by Michelle Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:09 am

Thank you for your interest, I'm the owner of the 2002 Keystone Outback 25ft. This travel trailer is in great shape. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, one owner, 25 feet long, only 3970 pounds, sleeping capacity 6. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident... The title is in my name and is clear. I am selling it at this final price of $800 because my husband died 3 month ago (he had a heart attack) and it brings back bad memories. I decided to sell the house and so I moved to Fort Belvoir, VA trying to start a new life. That's the reason why I want to sell it asap and my last price is $800 including delivery to your home address. I want to use eBay services for the safety of both of us so if you’re interested in purchasing this travel trailer, I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If you are interested, please email me with:

- Full name.
- Shipping address.
- Phone number.

Best regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement