Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#441000 by Michelle Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:45 am

We once again congratulate you because of your transfer involving you and your buyer (Kaserei Rohner) has been approved by Citibank Money Transfer Therefore we need some certain things you need to do to get your money from us.Your money will be transferred to the Account you gave your buyer and you will need to ship out the item and get back to us with the shipping tracking number of the shipment of the item and without this, your money will not be transfer to your account.

Note: you have to made the shipment through Post office Express that is what the buyer of your item say to us so get back to us with the shipment tracking number today.

But to tell you the truth that your money has already been approved by the Citi Bank and will be transferred to your account.therefore here are the necessary things that you need to do for us to transfer your money to account in cash.

1. We need the shipment confirmation of the item been bought from you by your buyer (Kaserei Rohner) i.e you will make sure you ship out the item and immediately notify us the tracking number of the shipment of the item.

Here is the shipping Address.

Name: John William

Adresse. 37 Langton Street

Heywood, Greater Manchester OL10 4LH

United Kingdom

2. The shipment of the items been bought from you by your buyer must been done within 24 hours after the payment has been approved by CitiBank Online Money Transfer.

3.If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular.

Thanks, as we await your response.
Customer Service.
Citibank of England.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement