Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#440780 by Michelle Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:18 pm
Grayson Caleb [mailto:[email protected]]

Thanks for your mail.....i live in Ohio US and you ? I would greatly
appreciate if you could possibly recommend a few completed original piece
ready for a surprise to my wife.

Awaiting to read from you Asap

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#440845 by Michelle Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:37 pm
Grayson Caleb [mailto:[email protected]]

Thanks for the message, I'm relocating to Italy soon and our wedding anniversary is fast approaching. So I'm trying to gather some good stuff to make this event a surprise one. I am buying this image (First Light's Flight for $1,900 as a gifts to her.I'm okay with the price, I think it's worth it anyway, so I'll be sending a check.

As regarding shipping, you don't have to worry about that in order not to leave any clue to my wife for the surprise. as soon as you receive and cash the check, my shipping agent (who is also moving my personal
effect) will contact you to arrange pick-up.

kindly get back to me with your full name (you want the check payable
to) cell phone no which i can text for fast communication. and contact address (preferably for Usps ,fedEx not P.O box) where a check can be mailed to, so I can get the check prepared and have it mailed out to you right away.

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities