Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#440652 by Michelle Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:55 am
Sarah Price <[email protected]>

Hello, my name is Sarah Price. The 2013 Honda Civic LX is still for sale. It has automatic transmission (shifts perfectly), 1.8L V4.
95,670 KM, Good KMPG, Well Maintained, Non-Smoker, Reliable, Rear Spoiler, always garage kept, no scratches, no dents. It was Serviced 2 months ago and safetied!
I have a new 2022 Honda Civic for my daily driving.

I own the vehicle because of my divorce settlement, but since I barely used it I had to leave it in a paid storage. The reason for selling it now is that I don't want to pay storage fees anymore and I don't see any other way. Everything looks and works perfectly and the features are everything you can possibly want from a car, so I'm selling it at the final and firm price of C$2,400 ( no other taxes or fees and no loan/finance accepted )

I have signed a contract with the same company where I had it stored, one of the Logistics Storage of eBay Inc. in Fort McMurray, AB ( Shipping & Escrow Company ) to intermediate the selling/shipping process. So if you would like to know more info about how it works, please let me know asap! It is stored in Alberta now but is registered here.
I attached a lot of photos below in this email!

Thanks for your interest!
Respectfully,
Sarah Price
Real Estate Realtor/Retired

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement