Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#440648 by Michelle Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:10 am
Tiffanie Russel <[email protected]>

Hi again ,

As I mentioned in my previous email, I recently divorced my ex-husband. I took the kids and moved back with my parents to Halifax, NS. Right now they are the only ones I can rely on. I currently work as a military doctor here in Halifax, NS. Before leaving, I arranged this business with eBay because I had nothing to transport the car with and it is already at the transport company (chosen by eBay) ready for delivery for someone to agree to buy it. For this reason, shipping is already paid. so my presence is not necessary. Trading through eBay gives you the chance to test drive and inspect the car for 5 days at no charge to the seller. You will receive the car, enjoy a 5 day inspection period and then I will receive payment. You will have free delivery (I received a shipping voucher through them). So if you want to do this business, I need the following details from you: full name, full shipping address, phone number.

Once I receive the details I will send them to eBay and they will proceed with the order. They will contact you with all the information you need to complete this offer and also confirm that the transaction is through them and that I am a legitimate seller. I am waiting for your email with the requested details.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement