Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#439424 by Michelle Thu May 11, 2023 4:15 pm
TESCO Bank <[email protected]>

You've received a wire transfer from Amanda Mark

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Amanda Mark.The total amount €650.00EUR was paid to your account by Amanda Mark as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below

Delivery Information:
Name : Addison Davis

Address:

Town/City:

R. Dr. José Marques 80,

Porto

4300-006
Portugal
Transaction type: Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER 6u_1CbJNFyglKXIMUd18Tg-Yoslyt-ApTYM6NvOeW2ZwwrGR1Qwj-CL-SlVwnl608i1D86uNJhkbMV3Rn9FUOiwAvB6RM-7M5bawKB4=s0-d-e1-ft
Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Amanda Mark account. We currently put the funds on hold for seller and buyer protection until you email us the picture of the item including the receipt and picture of the gift card codes as proof of purchase and do not send the picture of the card to Amanda Mark not until we confirm the card for the safety of both the buyer and the seller.The transaction can't be cancelled based on the fact that the payment was made via Instant Bank Transfer advanced method, the money can't be refunded back to the buyer because it has already been ordered to your Bank account.

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Amanda Mark Please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be valid

Copyright 2019 Region.All right.reserved
TescoBankPlc.Registered in USA.

Registered no 119278

Tescobank corporate headquarters:.

Thank you for using Tesco Bank!

The Tesco Bank Online Team

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement