Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
Advertisement

#439134 by Michelle Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:43 am
KSH Plant Limited <[email protected]> wrote:

First of all, thank you for your interest.

The vehicleis still for sale . it's in perfect working condition. It was carefully inspected and serviced and had all the fluids changed.
The engine starts and runs very well with no smoke. The bodywork is very straight with no bumps or dents and the cab area is clean, there are no leaks anywhere In short this is genuine machinery that can go straight to work.

We will not add VAT on top, no import taxes will be added.

We are offering 12 months International warranty and also a 5 day no obligation inspection period.

We can arrange the delivery anywhere in Europe, we will charge you only for the fuel, in order to give you a delivery cost I will need the delivery address.

If you are interested or if you need more information just let us know and we will be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to your reply! Kind regards
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sales Manager,
Daniel Blazek

KSH Plant Limited
Buxton, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Company number: 09626026
VAT Number: GB264070029
+44 114 360 8248
+441143608248

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#439135 by Michelle Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:00 am
KSH Plant Limited <[email protected]>

the payment must be submitted prior to the delivery by bank transfer to our bank account and the delivery will start only after your payment is successfully received and verified. The delivery will be made in 7 to 10 working days after the payment is confirmed.

If you agree in order to proceed with the sale and issues the invoice for you we will need the following information:

- Full name:
- Delivery Address:
- Phone number:
- Email Address:

As soon as we have your details I will send it to our financial department so they can issue your invoice.

Looking forward to your reply!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities