Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#438785 by Michelle Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:37 am

Hello, the car is still available.

My name is Gloria, and I'm emailing you about 2011 Nissan Maxima SV, with an gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 74,248 miles. Never had or need any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine 3.5L V6 4WD runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it. This Car was used by my husband who died 4 month ago. The price was reduced at $1,200 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer.I need to sell it before the 15 of the next month, when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store my car. Hate to sell it but its not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year. If you interested i can send you pics.

Thank you!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement