Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#438323 by Michelle Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:08 pm
Gary Walker <[email protected]>

Hello,

I am the seller of the MERCEDES-BENZ GLC.I am very glad that you are interested in buying my car. Actual asking price is £12,000 no vat.
The car is still there, I have the V5 document present in my name,current MOT certificate and a full service history.

Registration plate: WU18ZRD
Registered Date: 1 March 2018
MOT expiry date: 28 February 2023
Chassis Number: WDC2539092F345202
Engine Size: 2143cc
Miles: 35,746 miles
Regards,

See more pictures attached

Regards,

Gary Walker

As I did not have enough time to sell the car before my departure from England and since I am in Scotland now there are only 2 ways to do this sale:

* The first option is to use a transport company that deals with the transaction, car and money as escrow. I travel for my work and I do not have time to bring the car and I think your free time is limited too, so this is the perfect way to make things easier, faster and safe for both of us. I will pay the company, so you will not pay extra money then the car price. You will get the car to your home address, and you can check it before making the final decision. I think this is the perfect way for us.

* The second option is by using PayPal pay after delivery service.

Please let me know how you want to continue with this transaction and I will provide more details.

Regards,

Gary Walker

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#438347 by Michelle Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:32 pm
Gary Walker <[email protected]>

Gary Walker <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

I am the seller of the Ford Transit Connect Limited. I am very glad that you are interested in buying my car. Actual asking price is £9,000 no vat.
The car is still there, I have the V5 document present in my name, current MOT certificate and a full service history.

Registration plate: KW18YDP
Registered Date: 31 May 2018
MOT expiry date: 30 May 2023
Chassis Number: WF0SXXWPGSJJ02875
Engine Number: JJ02875
Engine size: 1499
Fuel: Diesel
Miles: 34811

Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities