Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#438080 by Michelle Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:03 pm
Helen Perry <[email protected]>

Hi ,as I've told you in my first email , I'm in the US army with my military medical team and right now I am in a military base. We are training, getting ready to leave the country. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay Motors Selling Security Center so my presence isn't necessary. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 1-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the Vehicle prior to making any purchase. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money because eBay they will hold your payment. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay Motors to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer, and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

PS: Below I attached some photos.
Thanks and God bless you! SGT. Helen Perry

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement