Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#438046 by Michelle Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:49 pm

Hi,

I sent you this email regarding the 2016 Enclosed Trailer V-Nose 7'x14'. The trailer is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completely serviced. The price for the trailer is $1000 (including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this trailer because my dad of only 69 years died 2 months ago in a bike accident, the trailer belonged to my dad and it brings back bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. My husband travels a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay Motors (Buyer Protection Program), so if you're interested in purchasing the trailer just reply to me with your full name, full address and phone number so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next hour to explain the entire procedure.

Here you have pictures attached.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement