Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#437782 by Michelle Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:07 am
Diane Keirn <[email protected]> wrote:
Sorry for the late reply

Thank you for your interest in my 1991 24’ Chevy Four Winds 8cyl, gas, 30k miles with 6 sleeping capacity and a brand new refrigerator. Never had or needed any paint or body work done to it. It has a very clean original interior, never been smoked in, no pets and features an outside shower and an Electric water heater upgrade. Has a clean and clear title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it. I am selling it at this final price of $800 because my husband died 3 months ago and it brings me bad memories and that’s the reason I want to sell it a.s.a.p. I want to use eBay services for the safety of both of us so if you’re interested in purchasing this camper, I can notify eBay that you are selected as my possible buyer and they will contact you to explain.

Diane Keirn <[email protected]>

Thank you so much. I have received your shipping info and already sent to eBay. They will contact you monday morning with the shipping details and payment instructions. Please inform me when they has contacted you.
I assure you that you will be very pleased of the vehicle.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement