Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#436639 by Michelle Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:07 am

We hereby want to inform you that the payment of $ 419.00 USD has now been deducted from Alex Logan Bank Account with us and will be released once you comply with the process below. Kindly proceed with the shipment of the item being ordered from you by our Client Alex Logan and send us the Shipment Receipt for the Shipment Verification ..

Once the shipment has been confirm the total amount of will be remitted to your Bank

The process which you will have to follow so that you can get your fund are stated below:

1. Go ahead and ship the item ordered from you by our Client to the Shipping Address
2. Send the Shipment Receipt to us for the Shipment Verification
3. You will have to be patient till when the Shipment Verification Process will be over which does not take more than 24 hours
4. Your Account would be credited immediately the Shipment Verification Process is over
5: The Shipment Receipt should be send to our Verification Section: [email protected]

Here is the shipping Address Below for the shipment of the package

Name : Alex Logan
Address : 64 Thackeray Road Eastham
City : London
Zip Code : E6 3BW

** CUSTOMER SUPPORT **
If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact the International Transfer Department that has been assigned to this particular Payments via: [email protected]

Thank you for using our service.

We look forward serving your Online Business Relationship needs in future.

Mark Runkel (Chief Credit Officer) U.S. Bancorp Center Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States Of America 2022

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#437405 by Michelle Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:57 am

The process which you will have to follow so that you can get your fund are stated below:

1. Go ahead and ship the item ordered from you by our Client to the Shipping Address
2. Send the Shipment Receipt to us for the Shipment Verification
3. The transaction can not be cancelled
4. The transaction can not be canceled by the sender
5. You will have to be patient till when the Shipment Verification Process will be over which does not take more than 24 Hours
6. Your Account would be credited immediately if the Shipment Verification Process is over
7. The Shipment Receipt should be sent to our Verification Section : [email protected]

Name : Ben Robert
Address : 64 Thackeray Road eastham

**CUSTOMER SUPPORT**
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the International Transfer Department that has been assigned to this particular Payments via :[email protected]

Thank you for using our service.

We look forward serving your Online Business Relationship needs in the future.

Mark Runkel (Chief Credit Officer) US Bancorp Center Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States Of America 2022

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#438225 by Michelle Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:59 am
[email protected]

Name : Kumal Sanjiv
Address : 64 Thackeray Road eastham