Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#434721 by Michelle Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:26 am
Clydesdale Bank <[email protected]>

Dear Customer,

Please find the attached invoice.

Thanks very much!

Please read carefully: The above amount has been debited from Anjola Price's account. There is no right of withdrawal of the money back on his / her account and the money WILL BE added to your account after you have confirmed the shipment. Please contact us with tracking number or reference number for feedback. As soon as the tracking code has been confirmed, the amount will be transferred to your bank account immediately. DO NOT give the buyer the tracking code until we have credit your account. Simply send the tracking code to our customer service at:
[email protected]

Ship to

Name: Nigel Price
street: 19 grove way waddesdom Aylesbury
City: Buckinghamshire
Zip code: Hp18 0LH

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the delivery address provided by Anjola Price. For the transaction to be valid, please only send the item to the above address. If you have any questions about this transfer, please contact: [email protected]

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#436012 by Michelle Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:52 am
Clydesdale Bank <[email protected]>

Dear Customer,

Please find the attached invoice.

Thanks very much!

Please read carefully: The above amount has been debited from Alandra Collins's account. There is no right of withdrawal of the money back on his/her account and the money will be added to your account after you have confirmed the shipment. Please contact us with tracking receipt or reference number for feedback. As soon as the tracking code has been confirmed, the amount will be transferred to your bank account immediately. We have confirmed and verified the delivery address provided by Alandra Collins. For the transaction to be valid, please only send the item to the above address.

Important Note: DO NOT give the buyer the tracking code until we have credit your account. Simply send the tracking code to our customer service at:
[email protected]
[email protected]

This email is sent and authorized by the Bank of Ireland. If you have any questions about this transfer, do not hesitate to contact us.

Ship to

Name: Paul Collins
Address: No 4 college Court,
Co Roscommon
city: Ballaghadereen
Zip code: F45 DR13

Thank you!
Clydesdale Bank Support Team
Attachments area

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities