Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#433634 by Michelle Thu May 19, 2022 8:03 am

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. I am satisfied with the condition and I agree with the price. I have to let you know that my carrier will come for collection once payment is made and the carrier will assist me with all the other necessary details to complete the deal when he arrives at your home for collection. So I will arrange collection of the goods with a private courier once you have received your payment.

In order for me to proceed with the payment, I need the following information from you:

Name of account holder:
Name of the bank:
IBAN:
SWIFT code:

As soon as I have received the details, I will process the payment through the bank and contact my shipping company once the payment has been received. I need your address so the item can be picked up by the carrier. The courier will collect it from you at a time chosen by you. .

Thank you, I hope for your answer.
Wieser Stefan

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement