Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#428720 by Michelle Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:11 am
Citibank <[email protected]>

My name is Scott Peter, I am the CitibankRepresentative in charge of your transaction with Geer Alexis This transaction it forward to me to be taken care

Please respond to this message if you have any questions about this transaction and I will be happy to help. We thank you for being an asset to Citibank and we look forward to serving you better in the near future

We do not appreciate any calls due to helping many customers. We recommend that you come back through this email to get full details of this transaction.

Be informed that this operation is only available and can only be tracked and tracked via email, so respond back to us if you have any questions about the transaction and not via Phone Call.

Questions? send an email to: Citibank

Please respond to this message. This mailbox is controlled and you will receive a response. For help, always reply to this email that is used to control this transaction between you and Geer Alexis,

Please Note:

(THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE MAY BOUNCE TO YOUR SPAM FOLDER KINDLY CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR THE CONFIRMATION MAIL IT LEGITIMATE)

Thanks for using Citibank,

Scott Peter.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement