Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#428100 by Michelle Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:38 am
Amia Ward <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

I'm happy to see you are interested in my Eminent Onset ST Pro Mountain Bike.
Here is some info from Specialized on the bike. Detailed specs are below:
Wheel Size: 29"
Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
Model: Onset
Suspension: Front & Rear (Full)
Brake Type: Disc Brakes - Hydraulic
Number of Gears: 12
Frame Size: Medium
Configuration: Full Bicycle
Type: Mountain Bike

The sale price is $600(No payments or trades!). It belonged to my husband and after he passed away (COVID-19) I decided to sell it and moved back to my parents in Hamilton, MT. I just went through throat surgery and it's pretty difficult on my own so i've signed a contract with eBay to take care of selling the bike since I'm disabled currently. The bike is here in Hamilton, MT at the shipping company, ready to be delivered. The eBay deal includes free delivery to your location within 2-3 days depending on the distance. Also you'll have 5 days inspection period before I receive any money and if by any reason you find something you don't like about, you can send it back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money. If you want to make this deal I need the following details from you: full name, shipping address and phone number. Once I got all the details, I will forward them to eBay and they will proceed with the order. They'll email you with all the information that you need to complete this deal and also they will confirm that the deal is conducted through them and I'm a legitimate seller. Waiting for your email with the requested details. Please let`s not waste each other`s time if you are not decided/interested to buy it.

I also attached more pictures.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement