Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#427301 by Michelle Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:44 am

You received a payment from Centurion Reality Lifestyle
Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items.
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
This item is eligible for Seller Protection.
Don't forget to:
Send the item to the buyer's shipping address.
Please note: Items delivered in person or to a different address are not covered by Seller Protection.
Use a trackable proof of delivery.

Note:
The payment is currently PENDING as it awaits shipment verification. Once order has been confirmed and item(s) shipped to the correct address, the money should be in your available balance within a short period of time after shipment has been verified. You are required to process the shipment immediately and reply this email with the shipment tracking details and proof of postage for verification before the money will appear on your available balance. This will help us continue to be a safer way to buy and sell.

Buyer
Centurion Reality lifestyle
[email protected]

Delivery address – confirmed
Vacation Agent
311 S Monroe St, Mackinaw, IL 61755

Questions? Go to the Help Center at: [email protected].
Please do reply to this email to get in touch with us with the shipment tracking number for verification.
You can choose to receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement