Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#426924 by Michelle Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:40 am
edro Ricardo De Sousa Araújo Pereira Mora <[email protected]>
Objet: RE: BMW X5 xDrive40d Edition Exclusive

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car. The car it is like in the pictures, is in excellent condition inside and outside and runs perfect . Also the car was never involved in any accidents, no scratches, always kept in the garage. It have original paint and real Km .
I had bought a 24 hours dealer packet from Autoscout24.de , so my car was listed on internet 24 hours by a dealer .
I worked in Germany and during that time I bought the car. Now I have a contract for the next 5 years in Portugal / Linhó-Sintra and since the insurance and the registration fees for the car are very high here, I would like to resell it in Germany. That's the only reason I want to sell it for such a low price. I tried to sell it in Portugal, but I did not find a buyer because it is registered in Germany.

I live in Linhó-Sintra, Portugal and the car is here with me.

We have found an ESCROW transport company to carry out this transaction. Traveling is forbidden but the routes for transport are open and available during this CoVID-19 emergency situation.
The vehicle is already in custody at the transport company, since my time is very low.
If you are interested in buying my car, the price above is including shipping to your location.

However, many business people use this method because it is the safest solution for an online business. The two parts (seller and buyer) are protected. The sale is strictly according to the regulations of the Federal Government.

If you are interested in buying the car, please let me know so that I can explain the process to you.

Thank You,

Pedro Ricardo De Sousa Araújo Pereira Mora

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement